Monday, April 27, 2009

make some room

I write cause I find it compulsory to remind myself about life. And the current blogging state seems to tell that someone has not been reminded enough lately. :P

-----
Quote from a favourite movie,
"Make some room for love and forgiveness, and that'll leave little room for hatred".

And another one,
"Be grateful with what we have for then, we'll start seeing the beauty and be blind to what may seem imperfect."

Needn't elaborate on that one.

-----
I've finished the whole 20 episodes of Iljimae.

And now, I'm off to finish some assignments. And the spirited me is back~


2 comments:

lttlgjh said...

bbasya cik nora! glas that the spirited u is back. hee

neneknora said...

hehe.. thanks little gajah.. :)

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...