Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PE

I didn't skip PE. Yay~

I must admit that one of the best things about studying here in First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague is PE lesson. They make it compulsory for your first 2 years of study!

The aerobics teacher reminded me today how those lessons had been keeping me fit :P. Boy, have I lost my supposedly-abundant-supply of stamina~

Alhamdulillah we did a little bit of exercise and stretching during the break or surely, I'd be experiencing muscle ache. Huhu~

-----

And for some reasons, I've acquired post-exam-fever. I think my body suppressed the influenza during exam period and now, it has grown out of its dormant state. Uwaaaa~ And I have a feeling this is a superb one cause my eyes are all teary and the throat is also suffering at an accelerated speed (this is also contributed by singing activity which I can't seem to stop unless I don't listen to songs, which is what I've obliged myself to the whole evening... huhu). So, those fearing infection, stay at bay~ You have been warned! :)

As for study goes, microbes was interesting though it was hard to keep awake the last 10 minutes. I believe Paracatemol was taking effect back then.

And I am to reread perfektivni a imperfektivni slovesa :P.

And soon, I shall rest since there aren't much at hand for now. (Anyone whose sick should do that okay! Including you Florence!)

Cau cau. A hezkou noc!

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...